|Usage||Car, Bus, UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Boat|
|Cycle Life||>5000 Times|
50ah lifepo4 Description
The Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery refers to the lithium-ion battery with LiFePo4 as the positive electrode material. The anode materials of lithium-ion batteries mainly include lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate, and so on, among which lithium cobaltate is the anode material used in the vast majority of lithium-ion batteries. In terms of material principle, lithium phosphate also contains an embedding and de-embedding process, the same as lithium cobalt and lithium manganese.
The Five major advantages of Lifepo4 Batteries
1. Higher safety, no explosion issue.
2. Longer life span, normally with more than 5000 life cycles, and can be used for 7 to 8 years.
3. Environmentally friendly, it does not contain any metallic chemical element or precious metals and is generally low cost in regard to materials.
4. With Battery Management System for protecting the Lifepo4 battery from overcharge & over-discharge.
5. Wide operating temperature range, it is commonly accepted that Lifepo4 battery does not decompose at high temperatures
Specification 50ah lifepo4
lithium phosphate cell Application:
3.2V150Ah Lithium iron phosphate cell Long Life Cycles 3000 Times For 12V 24V Solar Energy Storage Solar power system UPS supply Engine starting battery, electric bicycle/motorcycle/scooter, golf trolley/carts, power tools… Solar and wind power system, RV, caravan. The QH Tech LiFePO4 batteries are manufactured under much tighter specifications, and for this reason, we have found in our own experience that these are the batteries of choice.